Adding page layout to documents in Microsoft Word 2007 and MS Word 2010 will add style and flair. These versions of Word have several nice text boxes that are formatted as sidebars. Please note that Word 2011 for Mac does not have these options available. Go to the page in your document that will contain the sidebar.
Enter three or more special characters on a new line and then press Enter, Word automaticallyexpands these characters to a line. A style of this line depends on the characters:
Vypyr Edit is available for both PC and Mac. Containing Bass guitar, Acoustic guitar and Electric guitar amplifier models, Peavey’s Vypyr VIP series are the world’s first Variable Instrument Performance™ amps, setting an unprecedented standard for tone, versatility and affordability in the modeling guitar amplifier market. Peavey vypyr vip 2 footswitch.
- Three or more '*' - dotted line
- Three or more '=' - double line
- Three or more '~' - wavy line
- Three or more '#' - thick decorative line
- Three or more '-' or '_' - thick single line
These lines often used in Word documents, but you can simply remove them, if you understand: this is nota line - this is a paragraph border (for more details see How to use paragraph bordersand shading).
And you can turn on/off AutoReplace of these symbols to lines. Do one of the following:
- Then Word makes an AutoReplace, it shows the AutoCorrect Options button. You can clickin it and choose Stop Automatically Creating Border Lines:
- Do the following:
1. On the File tab, click the Options button:
2. In the Word Options dialog box, on the Proofing tab,under AutoCorrect options, click the AutoCorrect Options.. button:
3. In the AutoCorrect dialog box, on the AutoFormat As YouType tab, in the Apply as you type group, check or uncheck Border lines to turn onor off this option:
See also this tip in French:Comment ajouter et supprimer des lignes horizontales entre des sections du document.