Rogue Amoeba Loopback Free Download For Mac
Rogue Amoeba Loopback 2.1.2 Cable-Free Audio Routing for MacSuddenly, it's easy to pass audio between applications. Rogue Amoeba Loopback Create virtual audio devices to take the sound from applications and audio input devices, then send it to audio processing applications. Rogue Amoeba Loopback Create virtual audio devices to take the sound from applications and audio input devices, then send it to audio processing applications. MacApps Free Download.
|Quentin Carnicelli, CTO/Toolsmith|
Paul Kafasis, CEO/Lackey
Alex Lagutin, Senior Programmer/Head of R&D
Audio Hijack Pro
Rogue Amoeba Software, Inc. is a Macintoshsoftware company that produces audio software, specializing in applications for audio capture. Rogue Amoeba's best-known products are Audio Hijack and Audio Hijack Pro. The Audio Hijack programs allow for users to capture and record audio from any program running under macOS. The Pro version adds support for VST, Audio Unit, and LADSPA plugins, among other features.
Other software by Rogue Amoeba includes Nicecast, Airfoil, and Fission. Nicecast combines Audio Hijack's ability to capture audio with the open source Icecaststreaming media system to enable users to broadcast audio from any program over the internet. Airfoil allows for the transmission of any audio through the remote speaker system of Apple's AirPort Express, which currently only supports audio from iTunes. Fission is an audio file editor designed to be simple and user-friendly. It has basic operations like fading and splitting, and can edit MP3 files without losing quality to recompression.
Their programs have won numerous awards, including 'Best of Show' at the 2004 San Francisco Macworld Conference & Expo, two O'Reilly Mac OS X Innovators Awards, and two Macworld 'Eddy' awards.
Rogue Amoeba began in 1998 when Alex Lagutin and Paul Kafasis began working together, first on the release of a small shareware add-on to the MacAMP MP3 player, and then at @soft Software, developers of MacAMP itself.
Along with Dmitry Boldyrev, creator of MacAMP, Lagutin and Kafasis left @soft to form Subband Software. They were later joined by Quentin Carnicelli, author of his own MP3 player. Subband went on to reacquire the MacAMP name, and released an MP3 player, again named MacAMP. While at Subband, Lagutin originated the idea for a MacAMP plugin that would capture audio from other applications. Kontakt player. Audio Hijack was born as a plugin for MacAMP for Mac OS 9.
A version of Audio Hijack as a standalone application for Mac OS X was created in 2002 and went on sale September 30, 2002. Illustrator cc 2017 for mac torrent. Rogue Amoeba Software, LLC was officially registered December 31, 2002 by Lagutin, Carnicelli, and Kafasis.
- ^'Archived copy'. Archived from the original on 2008-07-20. Retrieved 2016-07-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ^Cook, Brad (2004-01-09). 'Macworld Best of Show awards announced'. Macworld. Archived from the original on 2007-01-14. Retrieved 2007-01-13.
- ^'Hydra, VoodooPad, Finish Tops in Second Mac OS X Innovators Contest'. O'Reilly. 2003-07-10. Retrieved 2007-01-13.
- ^'U.S. and International Winners of the 2004 Mac OS X Innovators Contest Announced'. O'Reilly. 2004-10-26. Retrieved 2007-01-13.
- ^Macworld Staff (2004-12-13). 'Digital Music Products of the Year: The 20th Annual Editors' Choice Awards'. Macworld. Retrieved 2007-01-13.
- ^'Fission 1.1: Editor offers easy, inexpensive way to trim audio files'. Macworld. Archived from the original on 2007-01-14. Retrieved 2007-01-13.
- Paul Kafasis of Rogue Amoeba on Fission, their new audio editing tool, MacVoices, 2006-09-20