Command.& Conquer,Red Alert 3.+12' Trainer mac.,'.' Torrent'.index free.Command &'.,Conquer' Red'.Alert 3,+12'Trainer'download'.from.proxy black box.
View: Single / Double
|Uploaded 10-07 2016, Size 841.37 MiB, ULed by GreenTeehee||1||0|
|Uploaded 08-05 2014, Size 1.97 GiB, ULed by kryptonet||7||0|
|Uploaded 05-25 2014, Size 15.98 MiB, ULed by ngetpa||0||1|
|Uploaded 05-24 2014, Size 5.74 MiB, ULed by ngetpa||0||1|
|Uploaded 04-25 2014, Size 208.42 MiB, ULed by badsaddam||1||0|
|Uploaded 03-28 2014, Size 201.96 MiB, ULed by badsaddam||0||0|
|Uploaded 11-18 2013, Size 31.45 MiB, ULed by Fyerwong||0||0|
|Uploaded 06-06 2013, Size 1.39 GiB, ULed by NandaTme||1||0|
|Uploaded 11-04 2012, Size 964.08 MiB, ULed by ledge16||1||0|
|Uploaded 09-21 2012, Size 62.85 MiB, ULed by sharky061||0||0|
|Uploaded 07-20 2012, Size 30.82 MiB, ULed by seed9754||1||0|
|Uploaded 03-22 2012, Size 697.65 MiB, ULed by Sonarpulse||0||0|
|Uploaded 03-20 2012, Size 1.37 GiB, ULed by xtrailmaster||0||0|
|Uploaded 01-30 2012, Size 209.45 MiB, ULed by avrumi||0||0|
|Uploaded 12-15 2011, Size 657.33 MiB, ULed by Sonarpulse||0||1|
|Uploaded 07-27 2011, Size 718.62 MiB, ULed by Sonarpulse||0||0|
|Uploaded 05-04 2011, Size 343.89 MiB, ULed by Anonymous||0||0|
|Uploaded 04-07 2011, Size 86.34 MiB, ULed by psymon119||1||0|
|Uploaded 09-25 2010, Size 258.32 MiB, ULed by MartinBLCK||0||0|
|Uploaded 01-17 2010, Size 410.38 MiB, ULed by zxpimp||1||0|
|Uploaded 07-08 2009, Size 4.95 MiB, ULed by kantankarous||0||0|
|Uploaded 07-04 2009, Size 514.82 MiB, ULed by brukerdose||1||1|
|Uploaded 06-11 2009, Size 38.8 MiB, ULed by scizor555||0||0|
|Uploaded 06-06 2009, Size 6.36 GiB, ULed by dima_a||2||1|
|Uploaded 05-30 2009, Size 3.68 GiB, ULed by Benji96||0||1|
|Uploaded 05-23 2009, Size 7.71 GiB, ULed by Ubehage||8||0|
|Uploaded 04-03 2009, Size 1.12 GiB, ULed by CAINe--||0||0|
|Uploaded 03-31 2009, Size 6.21 GiB, ULed by GreenMachine420||0||1|
|Uploaded 02-11 2009, Size 390.65 MiB, ULed by zxpimp||1||0|
|Uploaded 01-21 2009, Size 345.67 MiB, ULed by OscarFiandor||0||1|
Welcome to the “C&C Red Alert 2” for Mac game page. This page contains information + tools how to port this game with a few simple steps so you can play it on your Mac just like a normal application using Porting Kit. Red Alert 2 is part of the C&C Ultimate Collection, which is way cheap on Kinguin!
Great news! This game is already available in the Porting Kit. Porting Kit is the new application which “ports” the game to your Mac. The video and download links in the slider are outdated and won’t work on OS X 10.11+. To fix/update it, install the game with the Porting Kit visit its page here.
The Origin version is the easiest and most recommended (auto install just a few click of work), while the CD version is more complicated and more info about the Yuri Revenge install can be found below.
Yuri Revenge addon Instructions (thanks to Ray):
– Download the Wrapper or Portingkit.
– Get the First Decade DVD somewhere and Mount DVD/DVD image
– Open Portingkit –> Libraries –> Server –> Download C&C Red Alert 2
– Then the Portingkit will ask to select a setup file –> navigate to the First Decade dvd and select the setup.exe
– Type in your Command & Conquer First Decade Registration code
– Then do custom installation and choose only Red Alert 2 + Yuri Revenge Installation (uncheck the rest)
– After the install is complete you will be asked if you want to restart your system (click yes)
– The Installation will be finished and Wrapper created in local tab
– Download the No CD Patch at http://gf.wiretarget.com/yuris_revenge.htm The patch you want is titled
“Yuri’s Revenge v1.001/ENGLISH [3.9 MB] NoCD Executable + Update”
– After you download this file open the .rar and inside will be two files, “gamemd.exe” and “YURI.exe”
move these to your Desktop
– Right Click on Red Alert 2 Wrapper in you Application folder “Show Package Contents” Go to drive_c>
Program Files>EA Games>Command & Conquer The First Decade>Command & Conquer Red Alert(tm) II>RA2
– Inside this folder you will find files titled “gamemd.exe” and “YURI.exe”,delete both of these
– Move the new “gamemd.exe” and “YURI.exe” from your Desktop to this folder
– We need to move one more file into this folder called the Npatch
– Download the Npatch here http://vk.cncguild.net/NPATCH/Downloads.htm
– The file we want is the Npatch Special Edition Take the Npatch.mix and put it into the folder where you
put the“gamemd.exe” and “YURI.exe”
– Open the Portingkit again and click “play” on your local library tab and laucnh Yuri revenge. Enjoy!
DriveStrike is easy to use, implement and manage. With DriveStrike you can execute secure remote wipe, remote lock, and remote locate commands on any platform. Integrated drive encryption support as well as mobile device management MDM for mobile platforms. Our professional support team is always available to answer your questions and help you install our services or manage your account and devices.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 is a 2.5D real-time strategy computer game by Westwood Studios, which was released for Microsoft Windows on October 23, 2000  as the follow-up to Command & Conquer: Red Alert. Set in the early 1970s, Red Alert 2 supposedly picks up at the conclusion of the Allied campaign of the first game, but this has been subject to debate. Its expansion is Command & Conquer: Yuri’s Revenge.Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2 contains 2 playable factions, Soviets and Allies which both previously appeared in Command & Conquer: Red Alert. The single player campaign is structured in an alternate-ending mode as opposed to a progressive story mode.
Additional Port Information:
Graphical Cards Tested: AMD Radeon 6770M, Nvidia 9400M, Nvidia GT 640M
OSX 10.7.5 and 10.8.2+ compatible?: Yes
Whats tested: First Decade version of the game, , Playing whole campaign, Multiplayer a couple of games.
Does Multiplayer work?: yes, using Hamachi and firewall needs to be turned off.
Known Issues: Make sure you play it in 640×480 for best performance.
Whats not tested: Intel graphical cards
Joe's answer. There is no option like the Windows counter part in Backing up Notebooks on Mac. The best way is to sync the data to OneDrive. At first, quit the OneNote for Mac。 Then, disconnect from internet. Then, open the “Options” window of Gem Menu. In “General” tab, click “Backups” button. In the “Backup and Recovery” window, you can find 2 backups. They are Today and Yesterday backups. You can choose one of the backups to recover: Click a backup button to recover. Onedrive onenote.