To see if your product is compatible with Mac OS X, please click on the + below next to your model series. Visit our Self-Help Center landing page for other OS-compatibility information for your product. Older models that are not listed are not supported with the operating systems listed below.
Epson Connect Printer Setup for Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac.
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn't automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you're registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
Zebra Printer Setup Utility for MAC – Download Latest version (2.1.2682) of Zebra Printer Setup Utility for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Zebra Printer Setup Utility for MAC
File Name: Zebra Printer Setup Utility
App Version: 2.1.2682
How To Install Zebra Printer Setup Utility on MAC OSX
To install Zebra Printer Setup Utility 2019 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Zebra Printer Setup Utility full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Zebra Printer Setup Utility “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Zebra Printer Setup Utility on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Zebra Printer Setup Utility for MAC Features and Description
Zebra Printer Setup Utility App Preview
With Zebra’s Printer Setup Utility, configuring your Link-OS printers to optimize performance is easy – no specialized knowledge required.
To use, tap the printer you wish to configure. Your printer and device will instantly begin communicating via Bluetooth. Then follow the simple setup wizards that walk you through how to set specific printing parameters – such as calibration, media type, ribbon, printer language and print quality – to optimize performance. If your Android device does not support Tap and Pair via NFC, the app can discover your printer via Bluetooth and network, or connect to it via USB.
With the Security Assessment Wizard feature, assess your Zebra printer security posture, compare your settings against security best practices and make changes based on your conditions to increase protection.
Bluetooth Printers are now manageable, even in the field!
Normally, Bluetooth printers are not easily managed – particularly when they are used in the field by a mobile workforce. Zebra’s Printer Setup Utility makes Bluetooth printers manageable via the Cloud by allowing the app to retrieve files from your CLoud storage provider and then transfer these files to the printers for configuration and printer OS updates. This simplifies the management of Link-OS Bluetooth printers, dramatically improving both printer ROI and the productivity of a mobile workforce.
Help is just a tap away – use the “Zebra Assist” feature to send your printer’s configuration directly to Zebra’s support team.
The following Zebra Link-OS printers series are supported: ZD400, ZD500, ZD600, ZQ300, ZQ500, ZQ600, ZT200, ZT400, ZT500, ZT600, iMZ and QLn, ZR338, ZR600.
The app supports Bluetooth Classic, network and USB On-The-Go connectivity.
Note: Tap/Pair and USB On-The-Go can only be used on those Android devices that support NFC (for Tap/Pair) and USB OTG.
Added the Printer Security Assessment Wizard feature.
The user interface has been updated to align with Link-OS printer optional color touch displays.
Removed support for Bluetooth LE.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Zebra Printer Setup Utility is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.