Microsoft has finally released Office for Mac 2011 a few days ago.
Oct 11, 2017 Microsoft has officially ended support for Office for Mac 2011 as scheduled, nearly seven years after the software suite was first released. 2011 versions of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Aug 26, 2014 Microsoft has released the Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 14.4.4 update. In addition to the application improvements that are mentioned in this article, Office for Mac 2011 is now available as a subscription offering. For more information about subscription, see Frequently Asked Questions.
Features include: macros and Outlook for Mac replacing Entourage. There are different editions of Office for Mac: Office for Mac Home and Student 2011 which cost $119 and includes: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Messenger. The other edition is Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 which cost $199 and includes the previous apps in addition to Outlook. Playback license keygen mac torrent.
As for Arabic language (and other RTL, right to left languages such as Persian, Hebrew), Microsoft continues to dawdle over supporting it. You cannot create a new Arabic document but if you open an Arabic doc file created in Windows then you can easily type Arabic!
This is an ignorant move by Microsoft and it’s only hurting them. We hope that Microsoft releases a fix for this as soon as possible.
Arabic version of this post on SaudiMac Arabic Edition.
Samsung t5. Please follow SaudiMac on Twitter and add SaudiMac on Facebook.
Remember to visit We Want Apple Saudi Arabia petition and spread the word.
By AppleInsider Staff
Tuesday, May 07, 2013, 06:56 pm PT (09:56 pm ET)
The latest Office for Mac 2011 version 14.3.4 includes a variety of feature additions that brings the application suite somewhat up to spec with its Windows counterpart, and includes bug fixes for compatibility issues that hindered interoperability between PC and Mac versions of Word, Outlook and other titles.
Perhaps most important is the ability for existing Office for Mac 2011 users to integrate with Office 365, a subscription service that offers users access to the latest Office software updates, as well as SkyDrive cloud storage and SharePoint access for Word.
Fixes included in the new version:
- Coauthoring session with Microsoft PowerPoint Web App and Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac
- After token expires, does not prompt for credentials in Microsoft Outlook for Mac
- Calibri Light font not included in Office for Mac
- SetupUI is shown to user on start after Office for Mac is already activated
- Saving files to SkyDrive and SharePoint in Microsoft Word for Mac
- Folder contains excess white space: Error 1025 in Outlook for Mac
- XLIST command that is used by Gmail is deprecated in Outlook for Mac
- Local group mail cannot be sent in Outlook for Mac
- Remote devices lose control while in Presentation Mode in Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac
- File format extension support in PowerPoint for Mac
- Searching continues after user cancels in Outlook for Mac
- Items go into Junk Mail in Outlook for Mac
- Blocked Senders List under Junk Email Protection in Outlook for Mac
In a recent change to its pricing policies, Microsoft placed Office 2011 for Mac in the same tier as its more current PC counterpart Office 2013 for Windows. At the time, it was thought that the Redmond, Wash., company was pushing Mac users toward an Office 365 subscription due to the deprecation of multi-license bundles.
With Tuesday's update, Office 2011 users can sign up for Microsoft Office 365 if they so choose. Subscription to the Home Premium edition costs $99.99 per year, or $9.99 per month, and grants the use of Office on up to five computers.
In order to take advantage of the newest Office for Mac 2011 version, existing owners must have version 14.1.0 or higher installed on a machine running OS X 10.5.8 or later, while Office 365 requires an Intel Mac and OS X 10.6 or higher. The download is available through Auto Update or Microsoft's website.