You can add a widget to Notification Center and use Spotlight to look up tracking information. It quickly unzips compressed and archived files from a number of different sources, including Zip RAR, 7-zip, and more, and it will open older archives from Stuffit, ARC and ISO disc images. If you regularly get large files sent to you, you'll love what the Unarchiver can do for you. You can only track three packages at a time without an in-app purchase, but the premium price is only $2.99 per year.The Unarchiver. Photo resizing tool for mac.
This list of SIP software Download star wars battlefront ii for mac. documents notable software applications which use Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) as a voice over IP (VoIP) protocol.
Because the call is answered by an other client we still get a 'call aborted' status in MicroSips call list. MicroSIP does actually also work on Intel based Macs.
Free and open-source license
- Cipango SipServlets 1.1 application server
- Issabel, fork of Elastix
- Kamailio, formerly OpenSER
- Mobicents Platform (JSLEE 1.0 compliant and SIP Servlets 1.1 compliant application server)
- OpenSIPS, fork of OpenSER
- SIP Express Router (SER)
- YXA, based on Erlang
- 3Com VCX IP telephony module: back-to-back user agent SIP PBX
- 3CX Phone System, for Windows, Debian 8 GNU/Linux
- Aastra 5000, 800, MX-ONE
- Alcatel-Lucent 5060 IP Call server
- Aricent SIP UA stack, B2BUA, proxy, VoLTE/RCS Client
- Avaya Application Server 5300 (AS5300), JITC certified ASSIP VoIP
- Bicom Systems IP PBX for telecoms
- Brekeke SIP Server, SIP proxy, SIP registrar, SIP NAT, TCP/UDP
- Brekeke PBX, SIP PBX for service providers and enterprises
- Cisco SIP Proxy Server, Cisco unified border element (CUBE), Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM)
- CommuniGate Pro, virtualized PBX for IP Centrex hosting, voicemail services, self-care, ..
- Comverse Technology softswitch, media applications, SIP registrars
- Creacode SIP Application Server Real-time SIP call controller and IVR product for carrier-class VoIP networks
- Dialogic Corporation Powermedia Media Servers, audio and video SIP IVR, media and conferencing servers for Enterprise and Carriers.
- Dialexia VoIP Softswitches, IP PBX for medium and enterprise organizations, billing servers.
- IBMWebSphere Application Server - Converged HTTP and SIP container JEE Application Server
- Interactive Intelligence Windows-based IP PBX for small, medium and enterprise organizations
- Kerio Operator, IP PBX for small and medium enterprises
- MERA Systems VoIP softswitches with sbc, H.323/SIP proxy
- Microsoft Lync Server 2010 & 2013
- Mitel Communications Director
- NEC SV7000 back-to-back user agent SIP PBX
- NEC UNIVERGE 3C Unified Communications and Collaboration software
- Nokia Siemens Networks hiQ8000
- Nortel SCS500
- Nortel SIP Multimedia Communication Server 5200
- Objectworld UC Server
- Oracle Communications Converged Application Server (OCCAS)
- Oracle WebLogic SIP Server
- REVE Systems Mobile VoIP, Class 4/5 Softswitch with integrated billing and Bandwidth Optimization products
- Spirent SIP Server Platform
- ShoreTel IP phone systems with unified communications and contact center built in
- Snom One free/blue/yellow (Snom acquired and renamed pbxnsip) (SIP)
- Speedflow Communications VoIP class 4/5 softswitches with integrated billing, transcoding, SIP-H.323 converter.
- Sterlite Technologies Neox IPPBX, IMS - ISC, Dial Center - OmniChannel Call Center, IVR products
- Sun Microsystems Sun GlassFish Communication Server
- Tadiran Telecom Coral Ipx family and Aeonix softswitch
- Tandberg Video Communication Server - SIP application server, media server and H.323 gateway
- TrueConf Server - video conferencing server software, SIP gateway
- Unify OpenScape Voice, OpenScape 8000 SIP softswitch, mediaserver, .. (SIP)
- Voice Elements Inventive Labs' .NET Voice Development software and SIP stack platform.
- Wildix WGW series Unified communication platform up to 5000 users on a single server. Up to 65535 users on WMS network
- Zultys MX250/MX30 IP PBXs for SMB and enterprise
Free and open-source license
- Blink, OSX, Linux, and Windows
- Ekiga, formerly named GnomeMeeting, GPL
- Empathy, using GTK+ libraries and Telepathy framework, GPL
- Jami, with GTK+/Qt GUI, also supports IAX2 protocol, for Linux, OS X, Windows GPL
- Jitsi, a Java VoIP and Instant Messaging client with ZRTP encryption, for FreeBSD, Linux, OS X, Windows; LGPL
- KPhone, using Qt libraries, GPL, for Linux
- Linphone, with a core/UI separation, the GUI is using GTK+ libraries, for Linux, OS X, Windows, and mobile phones (Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, BlackBerry)
- MicroSIP, lightweight softphone, using PJSIP stack, for Windows
- QuteCom, formerly named OpenWengo, using Qt libraries, GPL, for Windows, Mac, and RPM- DEB-based Linux
- Telephone, OS X softphone written in Cocoa/Swift
- Twinkle, using Qt libraries, GPL, for Linux
- Yate client, using Qt libraries, GPL
- Blink, for Mac
- CounterPath Corporation Bria desktop and mobile carrier-class, enterprise-grade VoIP applications
- Librestream's 2500 Camera, 5000HD camera, Onsight Cube (wearable/modular camera), Onsight Connect (Windows, iOS, Android).
- LifeSize Desktop, for Windows
- Phoner and PhonerLite, for Windows, Voice: G.711, G.722, G.726, GSM, iLBC, Speex, Opus; security: TLS, SRTP, ZRTP
- Polycom PVX, for Windows. Voice: G.711, G.722, G.722.1, G.728, G.729A, Siren Codec; Video: H.261, H.263, H.264; Data: T.120, People+ Content, H.239, H.323 Annex Q far-end camera control
- Windows Messenger versions 4 and 5 (not to be confused with Windows Live Messenger or MSN Messenger which do not support SIP)
- eyeBeam, discontinued in 2018
- Gizmo5, formerly PhoneGaim, discontinued in 2011
Free and open-source license
- Jami for Android, iOS; GPL v3
- Linphone for Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, Windows phone; GPL v2
- Sipdroid for Android, GPL v3
- Acrobits for iOS and Android
- CounterPath Corporation Bria Mobile for iOS and Android
- CSipSimple for Android, GPL v3, discontinued in 2019
Session border controllers
- Acme Packet Session Director
- Audiocodes Mediant
- Genband Quantix SBC
- Ingate Systems Ingate SIParators
- Metaswitch Perimeta
- Check Point VPN-1 firewalls, include complete SIP support for multiple vendors
- The firewall feature in Cisco IOS includes complete SIP support
- Cisco PIX/ASA firewalls include complete SIP support
- D-Link Firewall DFL-210/260/800/860/1600/2500 supports SIP (SIP-ALG) with firmware 2.20.01.05 and above
- Fortinet, all FortiGates running v280/v300 builds
- Intertex SIP transparent routers, firewalls and ADSL modems, for broadband deployments and SOHO market
- Juniper Networks Netscreen and SRX firewalls include complete SIP Application Layer Gateway support
- LinuxNetfilter's SIP conntrack helper fully understands SIP and can classify (for QOS) and NAT all related traffic
- Netopia Netopia supports ALG
- PF, built-in OpenBSD firewall PF can handle the NAT through the 'static-port' directive and the bandwidth control through the built-in queuing system of SIP connections
- pfSense, a firewall/router distribution based on FreeBSD and PF; has QoS that properly tags VoIP traffic and a SIP proxy package that is available for NATed endpoints. Its functionality can be expanded with packages like FreeSWITCH, a free/open source software communications platform for making SIP, voice and chat driven products.
- Secure Computing, SnapGear firewall includes siproxd SIP proxy, Sidewinder 7 firewall includes a SIP proxy
- SonicWall, supports SIP
- ZyXEL ZyWALL P1, 2Plus, 5 UTM, 35 UTM, 70 UTM, 1050, USG 100, USG 200, USG 300, USG 1000 supports SIP-ALG
- Codenomicon Defensics: commercial test automation framework
- Ixia (company) commercial SIP-VoIP and Video test and emulation and load test platform
- Mu Dynamics: commercial SIP-VoIP, RTSP-IPTV Triple Play service assurance platform
- ^'OpenSER Renamed To Kamailio'. Retrieved 2015-02-20.
- ^'homepage'. qutecom.org. Retrieved 19 December 2014.
- ^'Yate client page'. Retrieved 2011-12-01.
- ^'Yate official page'. Retrieved 2011-12-01.
- ^'Librestream Releases a Fully Managed Onsight SIP Service for Onsight Customers'. 8 May 2009.
- SIP at Curlie