The most common reported issue is, when a user clicks on the game client to launch it, nothing happens, in a taskbar manager you can see league of legend client exe running in background but cannot bring it. Ive got a MacBook pro. So along with the reconnecting issue since patch 9.22, for the last 6 months sometimes league does not close completely. I have to go on activity monitor and force quit. This usually happens when im logged in and close my laptop, i come back and it says cant reconnect and to. How to use the citra emulator on a mac to play fire emblem fates on pc.
To quit (close) a Mac app normally, choose Quit from the app's menu in the menu bar, or press Command (⌘)-Q. If the app doesn't quit, follow these steps to force the app to quit. Ht honestech vidbox.
How to force an app to quit
- Press these three keys together: Option, Command and Esc (Escape). This is similar to pressing Control-Alt-Delete on a PC. Or choose Force Quit from the Apple () menu in the top left-hand corner of your screen.
- Select the app in the Force Quit window, then click Force Quit.
- You can also force the Finder to quit, if it stops responding. Select Finder in the Force Quit window, then click Relaunch.
- If none of your apps are responding, you can force your Mac to restart.
- You can also force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.